Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Airplane

So living in Omaha, we get a few airplanes overhead each day. Every time we're outside and hear one, we make the sign for Ian and also say the word. Now, this doesn't happen every day, usually about 3 days a week. Today we were eating our bowls of cereal for breakfast and you could hear an airplane flying over. Out of nowhere, Ian says, "Airplane" and makes the sign. It was just so random because it's been a few days since we saw the last one. He constantly amazes me with how quickly he picks things up. I can't believe how much a 15-month-old can do.

The school year is quickly winding down. Only three days to go. I'm looking forward to spending the summer getting caught up on my scrapbooking and quilting projects, but more importantly, being able to experience every minute with Ian. I've gotten a good start on my May UFO, the pieces are all cut out and the background assembled. I just need to iron the appliqué pieces down. It will help now that season finales are happening, too. I won't get so caught up in my TV shows that I don't get anything else done.

1 comment:

Moneik said...

I'm sure you'll be enjoying your summer break. It's always nice to refresh after a long school year.