Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Cutie Pie

I've had a fairly productive quilting weekend, considering Saturday was spent at a family wedding (which was beautiful). I have the top done for my UFO and got the last row sewed onto the Dick and Jane quilt. I needed some materials for my next project, so off I went. It was a bit hard leaving, though, with my boys looking all cute... I have no idea how Ian can sleep in a position like that, but he's been running a fever this weekend and not acting like himself.

When I got home, the sun had finally come out and the temp was just right for playing outside. Ian loves being outside, and had the 'All Boy' look of overalls on today. He was just too cute and I had to share.
Ian munching on a strawberry.

Splashing in the pool because it was too cold to get in.

Trying to stand back up.

Hope everyone else was able to get out and enjoy the weather. Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Ian is so cute in that outfit! I don't know how he could sleep the way he was, but it looked like dad and son were enjoying a good nap.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Great pics. Kids really can sleep in some odd positions. That would kill me!

jillquilts said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! I hope that the weather stays nice for you!