Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Weather

The weather has been crazy here. We had to head to the basement at 2:30 am on Sunday. Ian sat dazed for a bit, but then began to play. Luckily the tornado in Omaha was south of our house and nobody in Omaha was hurt. Tonight I was sitting in the basement working on my quilt and heard thunder. I opened the door to outside to have a look and it was freezing out, and the sky was this strange orange color, was thundering and lightening, and there was a rainbow to boot. Strangest thing. It was lightening in this cloud I captured, and the picture just looks like a normal sunset.

I took a break from cutting (I only have 3 purples to go!) and matched up my greens with the tans. I think they look pretty good, and can't wait to sew them together (once I get my sewing table cleaned off...)

Ian climbed up onto our couch this weekend all on his own, and had a blast walking from one end to the other, with Darrin and I close by to spot him.

1 comment:

Gina said...

What a fabulous photo.

Oh dear the fun with Ian starts now he's learned to climb.

love and hugs xxx