Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Stupid Mistake

Right now, I'm supposed to be at Archiver's scrapbooking. As you can probably tell from this post, I'm obviously not. Why- because I stupidly forgot my purse at school. My co-worker picked me up and drove me to school today, so I didn't have my car. Got home and was ready to put my stuff in my car- no keys. Darrin has my spare set, so I'm stuck until he gets home. Luckily, Marlena lives close to my school, so she swung by and picked my purse up for me. Otherwise, how was I going to buy fabulous things at Archiver's?

Wait- there was the garage door. I can go!

I'll post later pictures of my productivity.

Jan. 17- here's a few pictures of my productivity from last night. I worked on a two-page layout of Ian playing in his pool this summer. It took most of the 5 hours I was there (pathetic, I know). I spent probably an hour applying the "bling" (gemstones) and the flowers, but it is one of my top 5 pages ever.

No comments: