Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Month, and Hopefully...

new ambition. I put a lot of energy into Ian's birthday party, and when it was done, I really didn't do much the rest of the month. I'm hoping to change that in March. I posted a goals list in January and it really helped me stay motivated, so hopefully the list for March will work the same way.

I did get two more scrapbook pages done this month. This doesn't even begin to make a dent in the number I have to do, but it's two more to put into his book. The first page is carving pumpkins at Marlena and Noah's and the second is helping Darrin make pizza. Marlena had a great idea on the pizza page to make a little pizza for each step, and it turned out great!


And while I didn't quilt much this month, I did read two books about quilting: The Lover's Knot and A Single Thread. The first was a mystery (someone was murdered in the quilt shop) and a story about how quilting can get you through the tough times. The second one also focuses on quilting can get you through the tough times, and opening a new shop. They were both good, quick reads.

Ian even seemed to slow down after his birthday (this could have something to do with the unwelcomed present of a cold he got for his birthday). We found him laying down on the job a few times, though as soon as we snapped a picture of him- his energy would miraculously come back.



Ian had his 2-year check-up on Saturday. All is well in the little guy, and he's definitely not slowing down in the growth department. Still above the 96th percentile for height and above the 75th percentile for weight (I'm surprised this isn't higher, since he eats more than me at most meals).

Now- off to work on that to-do list.

No comments: