Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My New Purse

I was thinking my current purse was too fall with all the brown and tan tones in it, so it was time to make a spring/summer purse. I love that for about $5 I can make my own purse to fit my own style. From start to finish, it took about 2 hours.


That will be it from the quilting front for me this week. I'm scrapbooking from 9 am on Saturday to 7pm on Sunday, so I need to get stuff ready to go. It's not at Archiver's so I won't be able to search for the perfect paper for each layout- I need to get all that ready now.

My goal for Waun-A-Finish is to finish up something small each week, while making progress on my big quilt. Otherwise, I could probably get a bunch of small things done, but Shadow Play will sit and sit, and I have other big quilts I want to work on!

No comments: