Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I Love Ya

Tomorrow, you're only a day away. I loved watching Annie; can still sing most of the songs from heart. Wish I had time to watch it now.

I've been so busy these last two weeks, and I'd catch you up on everything (10-year class reunion, swimming, Keith Urban), but I just don't have the time. I'm busy preparing for tomorrow... well, except for writing this blog post. Tomorrow my quilting friends from Omaha (Sara, Marlena, and her mom) are heading up to NE Iowa to meet up with the women of my family and Sara's family. We're going to Lou Ann's Quilt Garden and Retreat to quilt the weekend away.

I'm so excited to go because I'm actually working on something just for ME. I've never made a quilt just for me, always others (though I suppose one could argue those I give Darrin are for me too), but this one will be for me. A throw in pink, brown, and cream in a star pattern. Can't wait to start. But before that happens, I have to finish up the gifts I'm making everyone and pack my suitcase. I'm so tired from the inservices I've gone to this week that I'll probably forget some sewing tool. At least I'll be retreating in a quilt shop and can buy whatever I forget. Hopefully I'll have pictures to post and maybe a thing or two to cross of the UFO list on the sidebar. We'll just have to see how productive I can be.

No comments: