Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

On the Crazy Train

I'm pretty sure I'm a passenger on the crazy train for the next month. We had quilt guild on Monday, and our entries for the next month's quilt show was due. I'm showing my Fun with Dick and Jane quilt, and then I submitted my Shadow Play quilt. Problem is, only the top is done, which means I have less than 30 days to get it sandwiched, marked, quilted, and bound. And the quilting I have picked out to do is not stitch-in-the-ditch, which is what I've done for every quilt. I'm going to attempt free motion. Why did I enter it again?

At least I'm not the only passenger on this crazy train. Marlena entered 4 items for the quilt show, and she only has one finished.

I better go get started. The end of October will be here before I know it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to you for entering your quilt! Good luck getting it done...I am doing the same right now. I have 5 quilts to go in our show and need to put a sleeve on one, repair an error on one, and finish the last one! Will be a rush to the finish!

MandN said...

Thanks for exposing my dirty secrets... but don't forget about the bet :) It will end up being a great show!