Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Isn't It Fall?

It is fall, right? I mean, our trees haven't even lost their leaves, and it's snowing outside- on OCTOBER 10!
They said just a dusting, but I think it's more than that... I'm glad it's not sticking to the cement. Darrin pointed out how nice it would be if it always worked that way, and I agreed. You'd have the fun part of the snow (sledding, snowmen) without the work part (shoveling). I pointed out to Darrin, though, that he's going to have to do most of the shoveling this year- thank you pregnancy.

At least it's cold enough for soup- both Darrin and Ian have colds so we'll be eating lots of soup this weekend.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holy cow, you guys did get some snow! We haven't seen anything like that here yet (knock on wood)!