Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back to Normal...Almost

The tree and ornaments are in their respective boxes and snowmen have replaced Santas... now just to pack it all away. Oh, and for Darrin to shovel out our mailbox so we can get mail on Monday. There is A LOT of snow here, and if I ever change out of my pj's today, I'll be sure to get a picture or two. What a welcome back to Omaha. Instead of being lazy our last day of break, we're trying our best to be productive, which is hard since our parents did everything for us back in Iowa and we could be as lazy as we wanted. Thanks for that everybody!!!

I'm not looking forward to the packing away of all the Christmas things. Because to do that, we need to start rearranging the house for the arrival of Baby Collins. The room that will be the nursery is currently the room where we throw everything that doesn't have a place. So now I'm forced to find a place for all that stuff. I'm thinking there will definitely be a few trips to Goodwill in our future.

All I really want to do is work on Ian's quilt now that I have the backing fabric (thank you 75% off Christmas fabric sale) but I must clean to have space even to do that. Better stop typing and get started...

No comments: