Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So this is what

a weekend is like. I spent the weekend relaxing, quilting, and scrapbooking. It's the first time in a long time I haven't had to devote most of my weekend to school work, and it was so nice. I finished the binding on the baby quilt and it's washed and in the bag for the hospital. Now if the time would just come for us to use it!

Ian wanted to read to the baby, so I got to sit and listen to him read "Caps for Sale"

And I got to scrapbook for the first time in a very long time. I have had layouts picked out and the picture that go with them printed since January, and I finally got to put some layouts together. I also got started on my scrapbook where I'm journaling our life each week.

This one is from Railroad Days this summer, and isn't finished yet. I took a break from it to write this post...
Fontenelle Forest in September:

Ian's 2nd birthday:

No comments: