Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

We spent Father's Day the way I hope Darrin would have wanted: at home enjoying the day with our kids.
Today was a clothes-optional day for the kids.
Actually, Ian would prefer just to run around in his undies every day.
Ian cannot stay away from Annaliese when she's awake.
So today, he had to play on her floor gym with him.
For dessert we had some Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Pretzel cookies that Ian helped me make. They're very tasty (as in I've had 4 already today, and will probably eat one more before bed). I think the next time I'll double the dough and add some peanut butter chips and caramel bits.

Ian had fun helping me put them on the cookie sheet.
I scooped it into the "end loader" and he pushed it off with the "bulldozer".

So, Happy Father's Day to...

Darrin- I couldn't ask for a better daddy for Ian and Annaliese.
To my dad, who spoils his grandkids rotten.
To my father-in-law, who also loves to spoil his grandkids.

To my grandpa.
To Shawn and Noah, the soon-to-be fathers


And to my brother-in-law and all the other fathers out there. Hope your day was great!

3 comments:

Michele said...

LOL - both my boys are clothing-optional as well - and they're 11 and 5!

Moneik said...

The kids look like they are having lots of fun.

Stephanie said...

I think Owen is in just a diaper more often than not these days!