Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Scrappy Time

As far as my hobbies go, I have felt like scrapbooking a lot more lately than quilting. I hauled my machine out yesterday for the first time in at least a month and sewed a bit. I'm working on a little something I like to call SBG.

But I have found myself sitting at my scrapbooking table quite a bit lately.
Ian's first time frosting and decorating sugar cookies for Easter 2009.

Ian helping us replace our fence May 2009

Playing in the snow with a new sled Dec. 2009

Events from Thanksgiving weekend 2009

I made this page for Marlena's baby shower. Marlena and Noah aren't finding out the sex until birth, so I had the guests there guess what the sex was, when it was coming, and write some bits of wisdom for her.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love reading you page and enjoy pictures!