Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Her new obsession

Annaliese is now obsessed with her toes:



She had her 4-month checkup last Friday and she looks fabulous. 26 inches long and 15 pounds 11.5 ounces means she's big for her age (around 90%ile for both), but not as big as Ian was. I looked back and he was 18 pounds 7 ounces and 26 3/4 inches, so he was even more a chunker than she is. She's growing too fast- I hope she doesn't move up a size of clothes before the fall, I really don't want to have to buy the next size until she needs long sleeves. I guess the weather could just stay hot, because then she doesn't need any clothes...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I knew Ian was a chunker! I was going to ask you about his weigh ins. Owen was 18 lbs 7 at his SIX month weigh in! And Ryan thinks I feed Owen too much : ) I love that last picture of Annaliese. What a little cutie pie!

Suzan said...

Adorable!!

Barb said...

So adorable. My grand daughter just turned 12 weeks. I love watching all the new stuff she does. Just wish she lived a bit closer.