Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

MMMMMM... Food

We started off the 4th of July weekend with some great All-American food for supper- so good I had to share.Baby backs on the grill with cornbread and watermelon. D-lish

But, the best part was dessert.
Homemade Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream: Oh. My. Goodness!
This was the most delicious homemade ice cream I have ever eaten, and I'd like to think I know a little bit about ice cream. This was so unlike any other homemade ice cream. And the flavor is so fabulous. It tasted so much like ice cream from an ice cream shop. I could go on and on, mmmmm. The only bad thing is that it's going to be gone too soon. If you own a homemade ice cream maker go and make this- NOW!

That's about all I have to blog about for now, because for the most part this week, our kids looked like this:

No comments: