Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Daredevil?

If I had to describe Ian, I would call him funny, cute, happy, etc. But I would also use words like timid, cautious, and possibly even wussy. I think many of you who know him would agree. That was why I was completely shocked the other day when he did this:




He has done it numerous times since then, always the same way. First he presses a "button" on his chest, makes a noise, and sticks his arms out for wings. Then he says, "To infinity and beyond!" and launches into the air. (He's obviously still not over his Buzz Lightyear kick).

At first I was torn because I didn't want him to get hurt, but he has NEVER done anything remotely daring like this on his own without A LOT of encouragement, reassuring, and modeling by others. Now hopefully he won't try to jump off the top of the slides at the park...

3 comments:

Noah said...

You should take a look at Duane Michals. I think you'll appreciate why.

Deb said...

Great job with the camera and catching him in action. Aunt Debbie

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

He just cracks me up! I love hearing what he's up to!