Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I needed a weekend

to recover from last weekend. Last weekend Annaliese was baptized in one of the neatest baptism ceremonies I've seen. Pastor Sara had the whole service revolve around baptism, and as we were standing around the water, Annaliese was trying her best to get out of my arms and get into the water. I think if she could have, she would have gladly taken a bath in it.
Annaliese excited for the water
Super excited by the water.

The Blessing
Giving a blessing

Align Center
Annaliese wore my baptism gown
Annaliese's gown was my baptismal gown

I was so happy my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew were able to come. My in-laws brought my other nephew so after Annaliese's baptism, we had 4 kiddos at our house under a year. Unfortunately with naps, we weren't able to get a shot of all of them together.
Ian, Annaliese, and Oliver
Ian, Annaliese, and Oliver

Me with Ian, Owen, Annaliese, and Walter
Me with Ian, Owen, Annaliese, and Walter

The day before her baptism, we headed to Pooley's Pumpkin Patch with both sets of grandparents. I think a great time was had by all!
Petting the chick at Pooley's
Cornyville
Ian found his pumpkin
Annaliese in the pumpkins

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great weekend - those pumpkins look great and I can't believe how big Annaliese is getting!

Moneik said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. I'm sure the Pumpkin patch was lots of fun. The kids are getting so big!