Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend To-Do List

Yep, yet again I need to post a To-Do list on here. So blogosphere, keep me on track!

Saturday (green must do, blue if I have time):

- Find recipes for freezer exchange next week.
- Go grocery shopping
- Do 4 loads of laundry
- Finish figuring out pictures for last year's album
- Finish cutting out the rest of the blocks for the blue quilt
- Clean the house (I detest this!) kitchen and bathroom left to go...

Sunday:

- Review IEPs for work
- Make our dessert for the week I made our favorite granola bars
- Figure out scrapbook layouts for Annaliese's album
- Upload pictures and place order from Shutterfly
- Piece blue quilt
- Write Thank Yous


It's just after 9:00 am on Saturday. I would hope I can cross off a lot of these in the next 12 hours!

No comments: