Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy FIRST Birthday Annaliese!

Baby girl turns one today. A year goes so fast; how in the world can she be that old!? I mean, I just brought her home yesterday, right?
Meeting Annaliese

And to be honest, I'm a bit sad by this milestone, she's my baby and want her to stay that. But she's such a big girl, too.

She's my big girl who cruises the furniture and pushes her stroller around the house.

She's my big girl who loves to eat toast, fruit, sweet potatoes, and yogurt.

She's my big girl who loves to play with her brother's toys, pushing the fire truck back and forth, playing with the football, and trying to put the helmets on the firemen.

She's my big girl who loves to play with the magnets on the fridge.

She's my big girl who scrunches up her nose when she's really happy.

She's my big girl whose curiosity leads her to get into everything- kitchen cabinets, clothes baskets, and quilt fabric.

She's my big girl who loves to climb the stairs, then turn around and smile at us to see if we're following her.

Birthday Girl!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL (had to say it once more). You bring joy and laughter to our lives daily. Our family is so much more complete with you in it.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Annaliese! Good luck today with the tubes. Give her hugs from all of us.

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has been a year already!

Also, love the birthday cake, that was very cool!

Debbie said...

The cake is beautiful, you are so talented. I bet it tasted good too. What do you mean that we do not have to bring gifts to Annaliese's party! It is fun shopping for a little girl. What could she use or need or what can we bring? Let me know, my folks are wondering too. I hope the tube placement went well. Dalton did not have a problem with his. He did not like to have to cover his ears when he was in the tub or swimming pool though. He did have to have them replaced after a while.