Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

August Scrapbook Pages

Well, September is a third over, and I'm behind. Here are the scrapbook pages I made during August. Most of these were made for challenges on Club CK, a message board and inspiration gallery for scrapbookers.  I try to do the issue challenge there every week, which guarantees I get at least 4 layouts done a month. 

Packers Proposal
This layout is about the day Darrin proposed to me at Lambeau Field.  I had carried the tickets around in my wallet until I made the page.  This one was made for an issue challenge involving family trivia. 

One Year
Ian's Sears pictures for his first birthday.  The journaling tag get tucked in behind his picture so it's hidden.  This was for an issue challenge on CK in which I had to use onomatopoeia- a word that represents a sound (SMACK).  Onomatopoeia is one of my favorite words to say and I loved teaching it when I was in the classroom. 

So Tired
One night at dinner, Ian was tired and asked for a towel to sleep on. 
This layout was for fun and based on a sketch from sketch support. 



Great Grandpa & You
Ian having fun with his great-grandpa (Ian was 5 mos). This issue challenge involved using eyelets.

Camping
Our camping trip from this past summer.  When I look at it, it doesn't seem finished to me.
Might have to add something more.

Bucket List
My Bucket List- the major one is for me to really experience all the states.  To make this layout, I used Photoshop Elements 8 to incorporate lots of layer masks to make a picture of each state I've visited into the shape of the state.  Made for the Book of Me challenge and an issue challenge involving negative space titles. 

No comments: