Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent Calendar Dec. 2

There's a reason I'm writing on each tag before I go to bed at night- I wrote the first two days out and ended up having to cross today's out and write something different.  Marlena called last night and invited us to an open house at the photography studio where Noah works, so Darrin and I figured while we were downtown, we might as well take the kids to see the downtown lights and cross that off our list.  So that's what Ian found on the back of today's card, "Go see the downtown lights."

We started off with a tour of the studio and some appetizers, followed by dinner at Roja with Marlena, her mom Virginia, and Walter.  After that, we bundled and headed to look at the lights.  It was chilly, but Ian absolutely loved the walk by the water and going down the downtown slides.  






As we were climbing in the car, Ian said, "This is the best night ever!" I think he had a pretty good time.

No comments: