Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Go Pack Go...

even though they lost.  It was supposed to be an awesome get-away weekend for Darrin and I to KC for the Chiefs/Packers game.  We should have known by the way it started that the outcome wouldn't have been what we expected.  The hotel, which was supposed to be awesome, was less than sub-par.  Supper took over an hour to arrive at our table. Parking was outrageous- we spent a total of $40 on parking this weekend. And the game, it was so awesome to see them in person, just wish we wouldn't have witnessed their first loss.  We had fantastic seats for the show, though- row 33, right behind the goal post.  And even though they lost, I can't wait to see them play again. 

View from our seats

And it's game time!

Rodgers hands off to Grant

Rodgers under center


We scored our first TD on this play.
A fairly decent self-portrait

I'll return tomorrow to posting our advent activities. It was a bit crazy around here with my birthday, work coming to a break, and the game, but I'm off now until January, so I should have no excuse not to post tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I know I really enjoyed the year I went to the Packers game at Lambau field.