Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 1

One of the blogs I read daily is Ali Edwards' blog.  Weekly she posts her Project Life layouts, and I was inspired.  I did something similar in 2010, but didn't like the format I was using.  I love this format from Becky Higgins, though, with the pre-made journaling cards. I'm so hoping this year I can keep up with weekly posts.  Here's the spread for this week:

 Left page spread.  The date will eventually go on the card in the upper-left corner. Just not sure I want that card yet. Journaling shares the stories of New Years and all the fun things the kids played this week- lots of dress up and playing with Christmas toys.  The insert is the newsletter from Annaliese's classroom.  We're pictured on the front at her Christmas party.
Right page: The back of Annaliese's newsletter, where she's pictured playing with friends.  Journaling talks about Annaliese going potty for the first time, our record temps, and Darrin's birthday.

I used a combination of products from Simple Stories, digital journaling cards from Project Life (Clementine), and some Thickers.

No comments: