Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fun at Church

Last Sunday was the return to two services at our church and the return of Sunday school.  After the service, there was a pancake brunch where our church puppet group did a few numbers. Annaliese was sooooo into it, at first staring at them wide-eyed and opened mouth, then dancing along to their songs. I was so mad at myself, because I followed her the whole time with my phone, thinking I was recording her, but I forgot to press the darn button! Oh well, I did remember to snap a picture of her and Walter dancing (the puppets are in the background, just above the black drapes that hide the performers). 

 After the puppets were done, we headed outside to watch the kids play in the jumping houses (they had two, one for big kids and one for the tots, which was perfect) and play in the bubbles.  It was lots of fun!



No comments: