Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Advent Dec. 11 & 12

Advent Activity for Dec. 11th was Christmas tree pizza. I had a deacon's meeting at church that night, where they were providing dinner, and I knew Darrin could handle pizza with the kids. They did a great job. It was weird having crust from a pack instead of my homemade crust. Crazy to think that's what we used to use all the time for our crust.


DSC_0902edit

DSC_0907edit

DSC_0908edit

DSC_0909edit

DSC_0910edit

DSC_0918edit

DSC_0919edit



Advent Activity for Dec. 12th was reindeer food, a quick replacement for what I had originally planned, which was making ornaments. Turns out Target didn't have what I needed, and we had the items for reindeer food on hand at home.  Just mix a bit of oatmeal with red and green sugar sprinkles. Some recipes call for actual glitter, but I read that it's not good for the animals that may come along and eat it, or the ground, so sugar it is.

DSC_0925edit

DSC_0928edit

DSC_0929edit jpg

DSC_0931edit
DSC_0932 edit

DSC_0933edit

For those of you wondering where the December Daily pages are, please see this post.

No comments: