Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily/Advent 2

December 2nd was make gingerbread houses day. 

Darrin and I have never made gingerbread houses before. I picked up a kit from Target, and we put them together after lunch. Definitely know that if we do this next year, Darrin and I will premake the houses the night before. We didn't wait for the frosting to harden, so the houses were falling apart as we were trying to put on the candies. And then there was trying not to eat the candy while making the houses. I think the kids had a good time, though. They must not taste too bad, either, because Ian ate two pieces of his for dessert that night. 

DSC_0576

DSC_0577

DSC_0580

DSC_0581

DSC_0589

DSC_0595

DSC_0596

DSC_0600

DSC_0601

DSC_0603

DSC_0609

DSC_0613

 And here's my layout for my December Daily album. Love how this is going... granted I'm only two days in and it's already the 5th. 

DSC_0735edit

 

2 comments:

Cara said...

Looks like fun!

Debbie said...

very creative and you can eat them too.