Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Daily/Advent 6

On December 6th (yep, I'm two weeks behind), our activity was eat dessert first.

As luck would have it, on Monday I served dinner at Rainbow House (housing for families with patients at Children's Hospital).  While I was there, someone delivered a sheet cake that would feed 100 people (I'm told to figure 30 people for my meals). Needless to say, the cake was huge and they sent some home with me, which was perfect, because I knew this day was looming for an advent activity.  The fact that it had red frosting was just a bonus. The kids are getting really used to posing for shots, too.  It was the perfect activity for a Thursday night in which I have to run to bells practice shortly after 6.


DSC_0740

DSC_0742

DSC_0750

DSC_0745








For the December Daily scrapbook album, used some large pictures in the page protector, then did a collage of the four of us posing with our pieces of cake.  Again, everything is Simple Stories except the ribbon (Recollections) and the "Make it Merry" tag (Little Yellow Bicycle). This go together fairly quickly, but I'm also doing some regular scrapbook pages at night, which is eating up my time.
DSC_0091edit

No comments: