Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

December Daily/Advent 8

Our Advent Activity for Dec. 8 was a visit to Santa Claus.

This year we saw Santa at our local library, which is also attached to a community center. This was the perfect location to see Santa because we didn't have to wait in line forever.  Instead of standing in line, we ate bagels and bananas, checked out library books, colored pictures, and had fun climbing and bouncing in the gym.  We also didn't have to pay for pictures, which is always good thing in my book.  Annaliese sat on Santa's lap for 5 seconds before rushing to Darrin, but at least I got a picture. And then we got a picture of all of us with Santa.  Maybe next year she'll be up for sitting on his lap and telling him what she wants like Ian did this year (a castle, of  course).  


DSC_0803

DSC_0807

DSC_0808

DSC_0815

DSC_0820


December daily for today is again mostly Simple Stories. The title letters are Thickers and the camera is from Studio Calico. I feel a bit like I'm cheating because the pages are coming together quickly compared to my normal pages.  I've been doing some regular scrapbook pages, too. My guess was that if I had focused only on this album, I probably could've stayed caught up, or at least closer than 15 days... 

DSC_0139edit

 

No comments: