Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week One and Title Page

I'm planning on doing Project Life again this year, and I'm already off to a better start this year than I was last; I have my title page done this year.  I started off really well last year, and even posted a few of these.  I've got the best intentions of keeping up this year, so we shall see what happens. I bought the digital Seafoam kit, and for the most part, I'm printing the cards as they are and using them in my book. 


The title page features many of our family pictures we had taken in October.  The 4x6 inserts are from the Seafoam. I added the brown text to each of them before printing on cardstock.  The "smile" card is a freebie on Becky Higgins' site. I cropped it down and changed the colors on it.

 
I'm planing on adding a banner each week to the intro card (left page, top left). I'm rethinking the staple, though, so that it doesn't leave an impression on the picture behind it.  Everything is Seafoam but the tag on the picture of Darrin and I (Jillibean) and the before/after Thickers.  Pictures this week:

2013-01-02 18.53.10
Happy Birthday to Darrin. We celebrated by going to Cheeseburger in Paradise (our original place had a TWO HOUR wait). Then we went to Orange Leaf for dessert.
DSC_0694
The Christmas toy getting the most play around here, only now it's surround by Star Wars figures and ships, as well as a large pirate ship and dingy.
DSC_0697
Quilk Milk straws. They go them in their stocking at Grandma Diane and Grandpa Dan's. We had to switch to having them just for dessert because they were begging for more than one during a meal. They're pretty slick, and taste yummy.
DSC_0688
Before part one: Kids drawing table and many pictures taped to the wall (I think Annaliese colors just so she can tape).
DSC_0689
Before part two: The other art nook. There were boxes piled along the left wall they would color on and then hang their creations.
DSC_0695
After- the papers were moved from the before locations and placed here. 

The pictures that aren't included are Darrin and I kissing in the new year and the counter full of groceries ready for my freezer meal frenzy cooking. Also my cutie, which I blogged about here.

No comments: