Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week Nine

I'm starting to hit the wall. The excitement from the beginning of the year is wearing off, and I'm getting behind because I'm not as motivated. That's why you're seeing a layout from two weeks ago, but not the most recent. It's still not finished, and I have no excuses for it not to be.

Here's a look at week nine, February 25 to March 3, 2013

Project Life Week 9 left
Annaliese turned 3 this week, there was a puppet show at church, and Annaliese held her horses for oatmeal. The insert is a picture Ian drew of our family by our house.
Project Life Week 9 right
Back of the insert are Annaliese's birthday cards and a note from day care on her birthday. It also documents how she made it all day without an accident.  Right page, we went bowling on Saturday and then Walter came over to pay.  In snapping the picture today, I realized I never did finish this like I had thought; I meant to use tiny alphas to spell the name of the bowling alley out on the "You are here" card. I'll do that when I finish up the other weeks.
Here's a closer look at the pictures for this week:


Birthday Girl
Annaliese took princess cupcakes to school for her birthday. She had leftovers we enjoyed for dessert after supper. Glad her face was captured here- not sure I've ever seen this particular expression before. She was excited to turn 3.
Birthday Present
The morning of her birthday, she got to open a present. She was very excited by her princess Vtech game. She loves to text on my phone, and this allows her to type a letter to a princess.
Hold your Horses for Oatmeal
She is just a bit impatient at dinner time. Darrin always tells her to hold her horses, and she pulls her hands back like in the left picture and says, "I'm holding my horses!"  She was excited to eat oatmeal for supper.  Tonight she had an applesauce pouch squeezed on top to make a happy face.
Puppets at Church
Sunday after church service there was a pasta bar and puppet show to raise money for youth mission trips over the summer. The kids LOVE to watch the puppets, so there was no way we were going to miss this.
Ian Bowling
Ian got a free game of bowling from school for his birthday, so we met Marlena, Noah, and Walter at the bowling alley.  We played two games and it proved to be a bit long. Ian was disappointed he never knocked all the pins down, and says he prefers bowling at Grandma Diane's bowling alley.
Annaliese Bowling
It was Annaliese's first time every bowling, and her first ball didn't even make it to the pins. The people bowling next to us showed us the cool ramp, and it saved the day.  She'd push the ball down, and then turn around to walk back, not caring how many she knocked over. 
I See You
A shot Darrin snapped of Annaliese peeking through her dollhouse window. 
Playing with Walter
Walter came back to our house after bowling and he and Annaliese played together. The Cinderella dress has gotten a lot of wear lately, but it's getting really small on her. Have to keep my eye out for a new one!

No comments: