Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Annaliese

I've had so many posts about Ian lately that I thought it was time to do one about my little girl.  She is becoming a girly-girl, and Darrin and I are not sure how that is happening, as I most definitely am not one.  She is insistent on wearing a dress/skirt every day of the week, and when one's not clean, I get directed to do her laundry, "Right NOW!"  At Ian's school carnival recently, you could have your nails painted, so we did that... and then I went to Target to buy nail polish for us to do it at home. I do have to admit, her little toes look so cute painted.  And while she loves to dress like a girl, she plays like a boy. What Ian does, she does. I had to go buy another Batman figure in the hopes of stopping some of the bickering around here. She loves to be outside- running down the hill in our backyard is one of her favorite things to do.  We went to the park recently, and were amazed at what a pro she is at pumping herself while swinging- she must have learned that one at school Here are a few shots of her lately.  Darrin got some great ones of her in the backyard the other day with some pretty light coming through the trees, so there are a few of those in here because I couldn't pick.
 DSC_0134 DSC_0097 DSC_0083DSC_0077 DSC_0071 DSC_0070 DSC_1062DSC_0954

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jenna is a dress/skirt girl too - I didn't even buy her any shorts for school until she asked for a pair to wear on gym day!

Moneik said...

Mikaela is going to be a girly girl too, though she loves to be outside. I have to do her toenails and finger nails all the time. She started chewing her nails though, so I had to stop. It's so great to see pictures of her. She's a very pretty little girl.