Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Miss Fun-Lovin'

I played along again this week at CSI (color, story, inspiration).  They present a case file each week that includes a scene/scheme (colors), evidence (embellishments) and testimony (journaling) that need to be incorporated into a layout.



Here's my layout of my fun-lovin' girl that I used to solve the case. Darrin captured these photos of her playing in the backyard and running down the hill.


miss fun-lovin

I had trouble using a lot of the green in my papers since the pictures are so green, so I had the neutral color carry through the most and brought in the green through my embellishments.  I hand-stitched the large flower/doily by printing out a black and white image from the internet and used it as my pattern, punching holes through it.  I incorporated woodgrain, pearls, twine, fabric (the dark under the hearts), and circle tag. For my testimony, I journaled like a catalog description.

They just posted the next challenge yesterday, so you should head over and play along!

No comments: