Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Project Life 2013 | Week 18

Nothing like a bit of a hiatus. Last time I posted a project life spread, it was week nine's.  Nothing like skipping nine weeks. This isn't even the most current. Week 18 is the start of my second album for this year. As of today, I am entirely caught up- last week is even finished. Hopefully with summer vacation, it will continue, but this is the time I fell apart last year and really got behind. Trying hard not to have that happen this year.  Here's a look at these weeks:

Week 18: April 28-May 5


Project Life week18whole 

Highlights this week: We planted the garden, it snowed, made homemade pizza, spent the weekend scrapping for National Scrapbook Day, the kids played together like always.

print2 (4)
On Monday, I planted peas, carrots, lettuce, spinach, and potatoes in our garden.
print6 (4)
On Tuesday, I noticed our lilacs would be blooming soon.
print7 (4)
On Thursday, May 2, we woke up to snow on the ground. It melted by the end of the day, but what a strange sight for May.
print1 (4)
I love watching Ian independently read. He's learned so much in Kindergarten.  They're both great helpers in the kitchen. Here they helped roll dough for homemade pizza.
print3 (4)
I'm so thankful I have two kids. They are great at playing together and entertaining each other. They love to run down the hill in the backyard.
print4 (4)
Play castle/house/rescue workers, and Batman
print5 (3)
Relax on the couch (I think they were pretending it was a Batmobile)
print6a (4) copy
And they danced together like a princess and prince.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Totally agree about having two kids! Ours love to burrow into the couch too :)