Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Puddle Stomping

Last weekend my cousin Erin got married  in Cedar Falls. The sky was overcast and it was raining most of the day, but cleared at just the right time for there to be an outdoor wedding (and me to get a little burnt).  Apparently while we were inside for the reception, it rained again. Annaliese (and Ian) spent the night running from the dance floor, to the foyer entrance, to the photo booth, and lots of other places.  One of those adventures took us outside after the rain (which we didn't even know had happened inside).  Annaliese had taken her shoes off like so many of the other ladies for dancing, and it worked equally well for puddle jumping. I wish I had realized while I was snapping pictures that you could see her reflection on the ground. I would have tried to get a picture that showed her entire reflection. Oh well, live and learn...


DSC_0421 copy
DSC_0425 copy
DSC_0427 copy
DSC_0436 copy
DSC_0442 copy
DSC_0445 copy
DSC_0447 copy

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What fun pictures!

Moneik said...

She is so cute! Mikaela was puddle jumping last night when we were watering. She's just discovering water.