Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Layout | Eggcellent Easter

There's a new challenge up at Child's Play and this week it was to use Shrinky-Dinks as inspiration. Prior to this challenge, I had no idea what they were. So even though the challenges are supposed to be things we remember about childhood, this one wasn't for me.  After figuring out what they were, I thought I better give them a try. Turns out, you can make some great embellishments with them. They're pretty fun! I used them to make the eggs on this page from Easter 2011. 

During that Easter, Annaliese was just old enough to walk. She found one egg, and then noticed her cozy coupe and didn't want to go after eggs any more, just play in the car. Ian loved the egg hunt, and was happy Grandpa was there to help him reach the ones in the tree and the gutter of the roof.  



Supply list:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Patterned Paper, letter stickers, ink pen: American Crafts
Floss: DMC
Border Punch: Martha Stewart

No comments: