Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Layout | You, Me, and my Toys

This week, the inspiration at Child's Play Challenges is the classic xylophone. That toy is near and dear to my heart. For all I know, the fact I played the xylophone through high school and into college could be directly linked to the colorful, metal one I received for Christmas when I turned one.

Even more neat, I think, is the fact my children get to play with the same exact xylophone I did as a  kid (only 30 years later for Annaliese).  While looking for those pictures, I also found some with the kids playing with the little people house and barn I did as a kid. The layout then became telling the story of how awesome it is my kids play with the same toys I did, and how I hope to keep some of their toys for their kids to play with.


1 comment:

Moneik said...

Very cool! I remember playing with one of those too.