Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Layout | 12 Months

The latest challenge at Child's Play Challenges uses the game "Simon" for inspiration.  I never had this game as a kid, but my friends did, and I loved playing it, trying to see how many rounds I could go before I'd finally make a mistake and hit the wrong button. 

For my layout, I took my inspiration from the actual design of the Simon game, placing pictures of Annaliese, one from each month from the first year of her life, where the buttons are on the game.  Then I put the title in the center where the title is on the game.  I love how this layout came together.  Most of my scrap stuff is currently packed up and in storage, and while there were a few things I wish I had, it was fun to make it work with what I had on hand.  I used my cameo to cut on the negative title, and the pens that come with it to write the script on the title. 


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Cardstock: Bazzill
Die Cuts: Silhouette Cameo
Number Stickers: American Crafts Thickers
Sticker: MME
 Metal "Love", stars, wood veneers: Freckled Fawn

1 comment:

Moneik said...

Very cool! You are so talented and able to make do is an amazing gift. Great job!