Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 Week Three | January 12 - 18

Not much happening this week. Instead of a two page spread, it will only be one.  Just going with it this year in the hopes that helps me stay on top of it.  Here's the pictures from this week's project life spread.

If you're friends with me on facebook, you know the story of this picture. I currently have a in-progress scrapbook page of this picture sitting on my craft desk. I'll post the whole story, if you don't know it, when I post that layout.  

Friday night the PTA hosted a BINGO and Books night at Ian's school. He didn't want to go (he wanted to stay home and read his Percy Jackson books) but he changed his mind once he got there.  We were so close so many times and eventually both he and I won a BINGO, which meant he and Annaliese each go to go pick out a book. 

Work began on Ian's pinewood derby car for Cub Scouts, but it was short lived as Darrin determined we didn't have the right tools.  I love it when we have an excuse to buy more tools (that's an honest statement, too, not sarcasm). 

We don't have nap times around here any more, but apparently she needed one on Saturday .  Fell asleep snuggling with Darrin on the couch.  

Gas has been this cheap for awhile now, I just haven't needed to get any. With such a small commute now, my tank doesn't empty as fast.  I filled up for even less thanks to my HyVee fuel savers card.  Was so nice to fill my tank for less that $20. Took me back to the days when I was driving during college and could fill up for that amount. 

No comments: