
The pattern is by Lazy Girl Designs and it was so easy to put together. Took about 2 hours and only two fat quarters. Super-Duper Easy. I may need to get the Miranda pattern. Thought I'd have no use for a bag that big, but with school starting, I may need a new bag to take schoolwork home in.
Apparently I took too long making dinner last night...
Ian asked for a towel and curled up at the table. He's been dragging the blankets around in the basement and asking to rock-a-bye with a blanket before bed, so I'm finally getting some use out of the quilt I made him.Dinner must have revitalized him, though, because he and Darrin played peek-a-boo with the banister afterwards.
2 comments:
What a cutie! He's just so adorable. I love your runaround bag. I'm sure you'll use it a lot. I made 5 last week for our quilt show trip and the girls loved them.
Isn't that always the way mention bed to little ones and suddenly they are wide awake .He's a doll, Do you pronounce his name Ian or Ean .I only ask because I have a brother and we pronounce his Ian .
You did a great job on the bag .
Post a Comment