That's Unfinished Fabric Object, for those of you who read my blog and aren't into quilting. My online group of quilt friends, the Prolific Online Quilters, is having a Finish-It-Up contest this summer. They're keeping track of all of us participating at the Waun-A-Quilt blog.
Here's my list. I've included everything I have bought fabric for, even if I haven't started it (otherwise my list is actually pretty short).
1. Shadow Play: currently piecing into rows
2. June wall-hanging: haven't started
3. Runaround bag: need to buy zipper before I begin
4. Wonder Wallet: don't have fabric, but if you could see my current wallet, this should be the first thing I complete...
5. December wall-hanging: haven't started
6. January wall-hanging: haven't started
7. May wall-hanging: quilt and bind
8. Pledge Allegiance wall-hanging: haven't started
9. Rachel's Reel: hand applique down reels
10. Ian's last block: find missing pieces...
11. Fold-over bag: haven't started
12. Witch wall-hanging: haven't started
13. Tree skirt: need a few more fabrics
14. Let it snow: finish piecing/applique
15. Guild BOM: figure out what to do with finished blocks
16. Advent calendar: figure out how it works
17. Pink and Brown quilt: haven't started
18. Miss Rosie's: need more fabric
I think that's it, though I may find more as I dig through my quilt area (and hopefully clean it in the process). I don't see myself finishing most of the big quilts (I usually get one big quilt done a year), but hopefully this will encourage me to get the small things finished up.
1 comment:
That's a good list! I have a bunch more that I have the fabric for, but that I haven't started yet too!
Post a Comment