And I made brownies from her blog, too. But they didn't last long at all, so no pictures. These are the best brownies I've ever tasted, though. A few summers ago I was on a personal quest to find the best brownie, making a different recipe every week. Nothing I made from scratch ever beat the Pillsbury box stuff until these. They're so chocolaty and fudge-like. I'd have made another batch of them already, but I used all my cocoa up on them. Probably a good thing because I'd eat them all before Darrin got home from work.
I also spent the weekend cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom. No pictures of it, either, because you can't tell I did anything (see above paragraphs for reason. Baking=messy kitchen in my house).
The whole weekend wasn't spent in the kitchen. I scrapbooked a little and sewed a little, but have no finished projects to show of either yet. I did finish one fabric project- my own take on a Moby wrap. It required no stitching, just cutting 5 yards of fabric in half on the fold (I should have done 6 yards, though, not quite long enough). It was a must-have because Annaliese is a cuddlebug and, while I love snuggling with her, sometimes it prevents me from getting stuff done. Annaliese loves chilling in there, and I love that I can use my hands. Making supper with her in there was a breeze the last night.
Ian enjoyed playing outside, as always.
2 comments:
Precious! Ian is such a good big brother. We're trying the underwear too! Hope it is going well for you.
How do those moby wraps work? been thinking about making one.
Post a Comment