Annaliese had a great spot on the grass to watch her big brother cruise around.
Darrin and Ian headed to the zoo yesterday while Annaliese slept and I cleaned the house. Darrin had some of his aunts and uncles stop by to visit yesterday as they were returning from vacation to Iowa. While she was awake, Annaliese spent some time snuggling with Alice.
Today we headed to the park to take advantage of the weather. Annaliese experienced her first ride in the swing, as well as the feel of sand on her feet. Darrin and I were talking about just how different she is from Ian, as he hated the feel of sand and grass on his feet for the longest time, and she doesn't seem to mind at all.
As Ian went to bed tonight, he was able to snuggle under his tractor quilt. I got it finished just in time for the cool fall weather. Now to finish up some baby gifts before they become toddlers!
I also have done a bit of scrapbooking, completing my first layout for Annaliese's scrapbook and another for Ian's.
2 comments:
Looks like a great weekend and the tractor quilt and scrapbook pages look great!
Ian looks very excited for his quilt. Glad you had a good weekend.
Post a Comment