I worked, finally, on a tree skirt pattern that I've had for 7 years. As the previous post showed, I opted not to go with any green and red, as I was seeking input on, but an all neutral one. When I left on Sunday, I had all three dark diamonds done and one light. I can't wait to get back to Omaha and finish the others. It better be under the tree this year! Here is half the tree skirt:
I also made myself another Lazy Girl Runaround Bag. I've made a new one every summer and use it as my purse for the whole year.
Before the retreat started, I got my two blocks for the June Friendship Block Exchange in the mail. This one is for Gaila and comes from quilter's cache:
The second is for Jen and she designed it herself.
This month it is my turn to get blocks. I can't wait to see them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment