Sunday, August 7, 2011
Splash Park
Last Wednesday we went to a splash park with Ian's preschool class. Ian had TONS of fun and Annaliese was a bit overwhelmed by all the people (there were easily 50 kids running around- three different day cares were there). We decided to go back yesterday for almost an hour. They had lots of fun, and I so enjoyed watching them with the other kids. Annaliese had a boy about a year older following her around everywhere and Ian had a girl he was hanging out with. They would both run around like crazy from one feature to the next. And all the while, Darrin and I could sit safely in the shade and watch them play. Now I want to go check out all the splash parks (also called spray parks) around town to see which one is the best!









Labels:
Annaliese,
Ian,
summer break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like they did have a lot of fun. The pictures are real cute, thanks for sharing
Post a Comment