We started off in my favorite room, the ball room. Once you put a ball in an opening, the balls are moved along inside tubes through blowers, gravity, and science I don't understand. They are all deposited in a bin on the ceiling, which dumps them on all standing below.
Aunt Stephanie gave Ian a lift on the chair in the ball room.
After the ball room we headed upstairs to the special dinosaur exhibit. Ian was scared of the T-Rex that greeted us and almost didn't make it in the room. Once in, though, little attention was payed to the dinosaurs. Instead, Ian was obsessed with playing in the a kitchen where you could prepare large cuts of meat, and Annaliese loved playing on the playground up there as well.
I don't know what the next room is called, but it contains many different things. Annaliese sat in the green tractor forever. If there hadn't been a line, I don't think Ian ever would have gotten off the CAT. He loved every minute of being a fireman and Annaliese had fun playing in the water. I wish I could get Ian to do all my grocery shopping for me.
1 comment:
Wow, looks like a great children's museum!
Post a Comment