Some pictures you won't see below, but that I should have gotten, are of the storage area in our basement. Sorting through nine years' worth of stuff in there was my goal for this weekend, and I'm fairly impressed with myself that I stuck with it. Unearthed some treasures (letters I wrote Darrin while we lived apart during college) and created quite the pile for Goodwill and Best Buy (which I learned recycles most small electronics). Hopefully next weekend I'll tackle another room (or two!) in my effort to purge and organize in the new year.
Here's what else happened this week:
![]() |
| Confession: this actually happened last week, but I forgot to pull the image from Darrin's cell. Ian earned his first stripe on his ju jit su belt thanks to the great report card he brought home. |
| The kids killing time before Friday night game night playing a friendly game of catch. |
![]() |
| The picture quality on this isn't great, but the sandwich sure was yummy. Trying a new recipe each week. This week was an Italian Beef Sandwich which cooked in my crock pot all day. |
This happened on Saturday, too. Annaliese LOVES her jammies that look like a princess dress, and is always dancing in them. Usually she just spins by herself (and sings songs from Frozen at the top of her lungs), but this time she convinced Ian to dance with her.





2 comments:
The video is too cute! It looks like they are great friends :)
I hope I am able to get a video of my kids dancing together like that someday. How adorable!
Post a Comment