And that night we went out for dinner at Red Robin, where they sang Ian Happy Birthday and he got the biggest ice cream sundae I'd ever seen.
 |
| Don't we all wear our high heels, dress, superhero cape, and bling glasses when we go shopping. |
 |
| Our Sunday night dinner (minus baked beans for me). The bacon wrapped steak was on sale at Target, so my plan for dinner tonight was thrown out the window in favor of that and honey lime garlic shrimp. It was quite the meal, and soooo easy to do! A bit of summer, all done in our kitchen on a below-freezing night. |
|
3 comments:
Looks like a fun week. I love seeing Darrin reading to the kids. Paul does the same thing.
I totally understand the bossy first born. ;) I blame you for me being so indecisive. Love you! Party looked like fun.
Our kids love red robin for birthdays too. Totally agree with you on the Lego picture, our house runs about the same way!
Post a Comment