Advent Activity for Dec. 12th was reindeer food, a quick replacement for what I had originally planned, which was making ornaments. Turns out Target didn't have what I needed, and we had the items for reindeer food on hand at home. Just mix a bit of oatmeal with red and green sugar sprinkles. Some recipes call for actual glitter, but I read that it's not good for the animals that may come along and eat it, or the ground, so sugar it is.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
Advent Dec. 11 & 12
Advent Activity for Dec. 11th was Christmas tree pizza. I had a deacon's meeting at church that night, where they were providing dinner, and I knew Darrin could handle pizza with the kids. They did a great job. It was weird having crust from a pack instead of my homemade crust. Crazy to think that's what we used to use all the time for our crust.
Advent Activity for Dec. 12th was reindeer food, a quick replacement for what I had originally planned, which was making ornaments. Turns out Target didn't have what I needed, and we had the items for reindeer food on hand at home. Just mix a bit of oatmeal with red and green sugar sprinkles. Some recipes call for actual glitter, but I read that it's not good for the animals that may come along and eat it, or the ground, so sugar it is.
For those of you wondering where the December Daily pages are, please see this post.
Advent Activity for Dec. 12th was reindeer food, a quick replacement for what I had originally planned, which was making ornaments. Turns out Target didn't have what I needed, and we had the items for reindeer food on hand at home. Just mix a bit of oatmeal with red and green sugar sprinkles. Some recipes call for actual glitter, but I read that it's not good for the animals that may come along and eat it, or the ground, so sugar it is.
Labels:
Advent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment