Week 19: May 6-12
| Left page and an insert of pictures from Ian's carnival. |
| Back of the carnival insert- pictures from the park- and a book Ian wrote me for Mother's Day. |
| Right page |
| Darrin and I joined Ian for his school-wide BBQ. It was a chilly day! |
| Thursday Ian's class hosted a Mother's Day tea. |
| Friday morning I joined Annaliese at school for Muffins with Mom. |
| Seeing as how I was lugging my big camera purse around all week because of the kids' events, I snapped pictures all day long for a "Day in the Life" layout. Here's my messy cubical. |
| And then we went to CherryBerry. |
| Friday night there was a carnival at Ian's school. The kids loved the inflatables. |
| Ian showed us what a great shot he is. |
| Annaliese got her nails painted for the first time. |
| After we ran out of carnival tickets, we played on the school's playground. |
| Annaliese loved figuring out how to move from one moving island to another. |
| Ian showed us he can do the monkey bars. |
| Saturday Ian had another soccer game. He made an awesome goal. |
| Sunday our Godson Henry was baptized. |
| Here he is with the onesie we gave him. |
| At the luncheon after the baptism, they had bubble blowers. Annaliese had lots of fun. |
No comments:
Post a Comment