Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

"Spring" break

I returned to work today after what was supposed to be 'spring' break last week. I'm not sure how it can be termed that when we saw snow fall all day on Friday. Luckily, the ground was warm enough, and none stuck. First time I ever remember seeing snow fall in April. The break sure went fast, too. My to-do list is the same length it was before break. Here's how I spent my spring break:
~Listening to my son read stories. Notice the one sock on/off. I'm amazed there's one still one. He pulled things out of drawers and towels off of the oven all week.

~Playing ball. Ian would walk across the room and we'd roll it back and forth. Crazy thing about the ball, though, it doesn't roll straight. Ian would end up chasing it, and then walk right back over to play again.
~Building block towers for Ian to knock down.

This week will be a crazy one. Mom and Dad are coming here on Thursday (Mom's birthday). All she wanted was to spend it with her (only) grandson, so they're baby-sitting all day Friday. Better get busy cleaning the house! Hopefully I'll have a bit of time to squeeze in some quilting, even if it's just fabric washing and ironing. Oh, and I've got a book due at the library Friday that I have to get read sometime, too. Finished a good one over spring break- Still Summer.

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Your son is adorable. What a cutie!
Regina

Hazel said...

What a sweet heart ,enjoy every minute they grow so quickly

Moneik said...

Sounds like you had fun on spring break. Your sun's a cutie.